So it’s election time again and the party leaders are all scrapping like mad. We thought we’d share the Woodfarm manifesto with you;
“We promise to deliver luxury Suffolk holiday cottages 365 days of the year from as little as £55 per night. And until the end of election month we are even giving you some fabulous local brews absolutely FREE!”
So there it is! No nonsense, no over-promising and under-delivering, no fiddling of expenses and no discrimination. Just Gold Award-winning, Luxurious, Five Star Tripadvisor review collecting holiday cottages in the heart of rural Suffolk to give you ‘chill out time’ so you can escape the norm
Cheesed off with Cameron, fed up with Farage, naffed off with Nick or Exasperted with Ed?
If you’re fed up with supposedly grown adults bickering and back-biting over how brilliant they and how much better than the other party they then why not book yourself a well-earned weekend or midweek break before or after the election and come and put your feet up? And just to tempt you even further there are some delicious ‘local brews’ with growing national notoriety we are treating you to for the whole of May;
* Adnams of Southwold – Perhaps Suffolk’s best known export and a huge hit with our holiday cottage guests!
* Aspall – Fine Cyder from around the corner in…. well, Aspall. Again, nationally known and growing in popularity !
* James White – Brilliant ‘hedgerow-inspired Juices and cordials from nearby Ashbocking. Natural and refreshing
* Paddy & Scott’s – Superb coffee from Earl Soham. A truly indpendent with a number of branded coffee shops now
* Butterworth & Sons – Tea smiths producing fine Suffolk tea in small batches in Bury St Edmunds
So this thirst-quenching basket of goodies will be waiting in your holiday cottage for you for all breaks taken, beginning or ending in May. Simply use the Voucher Code ‘LOCALBREW’ when booking your luxury Spring break
The contents may vary a little depending on local availability but you can expect two bottles of Adnams, Aspalls and St Peter’s, as well as a large bottle of James White’s juice, a packet of Paddy & Scotts and a box of Butterworth & Son. Woodfarm House bookings will receive more of course, depending on how many people are staying
So vote with your feet and check out all our prices & availability. Have a good look around the site if you haven’t already, choose your cottage and book your break